A1 Classic Helmet with MIPS
Troy Lee Designs introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. Today, It's still one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market, made even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilises maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions.
When the action heats up, the eight intake and eight exhaust vents allow air to flow through the helmet and cool the head. The moisture-wicking one-piece, anti-microbial liner sheds water quicker than regular padding and is washable. With the A1 helmet, Troy Lee Designs returned to the aggressive all-mountain, half-shell category.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Eight pressurised intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- Eight rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customised fit for various eyewear, head shapes and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto-inspired visor with anodised aluminium hardware
- Race-inspired styling
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified