Born and bred in rugged ride zones like the Rockies and the Alps. Ruckus is made to work hard and play hard.
It is often heralded as the "best-fitting MTB short" with a commanding list of features. The ¾ sleeve jersey is a standard of the Ruckus line and made for staying cool without sacrificing the coverage from hauling butt through the trees and hitting trail shrapnel.
TLD also made subtle changes to the inner finish and improved construction, so the durable short can handle even more abuse.
- Durable four-way stretch fabric
- Rip stop texture exterior and soft interior provide peak performance and comfort
- All mountain, all day, versatile MTB short with an inseam length of 13.5"
- Three zipper pockets and one open hand pocket for quick access
- Field-tested and strategically placed right thigh pocket designed for your cell phone, and to eliminate movement
- 9" thigh zipper-vents allow air in to keep you cool and dry
- Equipped with breathable mesh Air 2.0 liner. Chamois pad features perforated foam and moisture-wicking top fabric
- Weight (+/- 5g): 361 grams