ONE BIKE HELMET – TWO GENERATIONS. A modern and safe bike helmet that appeals to two generations at once. The Youn-I model has enabled ABUS to bridge the gap between helmets for adults and helmets for young people.
Adults are role models for children and should therefore also wear a bike helmet. This could prevent many of the serious brain injuries caused by cycling accidents. However, women with smaller heads often cannot find a helmet that fits them properly. With a simple but modern look, this bike helmet meets the needs of both young cyclists as well as many women with smaller heads. The Youn-I boasts a simple, urban and fashionable look that appeals to both generations.
- In-Mold for a durable connection of the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Visor-like front edge ensuring enhanced protection for the face
- Deep temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- Full shell reduces damage caused by the typical activities of a child
- Zoom Evo Kids – precise adjustment system with an easy-to-grip adjustment wheel
- Large integrated rear LED light in a high position with 180° visibility
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 12 air outlets that are connected by flow channels
- Foamed-in fly net
- Passive safety thanks to reflectors