The Shimano Steps BT-E6010 battery mounts on the down tube and has a capacity of 418Wh. It takes four hours to completely charge the Li-Ion battery. 1000 charge cycles are possible without significant power loss. One load offers about 60 to 125 km of electronic support.
- High quality, long-lasting frame-mounted lithium-ion battery pack for Shimano STEPS systems
- 1000 charges without significant power loss. After 1000 full charges, still more than 250Wh=60%
- Approximately four hours charge time
- High 418Wh capacity (36V, 11.6Ah)
- Average weight: 2650g
- Temperature: 0°C~+40°C (charging), -10°C~+50°C (operating)
- Distance: High – 70 km (230% support), Normal – 100km (150% support), Eco – 150km (70% support)