THE ART OF WINNING
Rudy Project is getting ready to once again revolutionize the helmet market. For triathlon and time-trial enthusiasts, here is their new highly innovative, technological product, the result of an intensive, concentrated engineering research project conducted in collaboration with the American aerodynamics guru, John Cobb: the Wing57 helmet.
AERODYNAMICALLY ENGINEERED BY JOHN COBB
Designed with the aid of legendary aerodynamics guru John Cobb, the new Wing57 has undergone extensive wind tunnel testing to become the best TT helmet on the market. Through this testing, Rudy Project and Cobb developed a unique tail geometry that works best for all TT positions and back profiles. Proven to beat out most competing aero helmets in time simulations, the Wing57 will be, without question, the best aero helmet on the market throughout the triathlon and cycling worlds.
Fastex Buckle Closure System
- The Fastex™ system consists of a simple and quick snap-lock buckle for securing the throat strap which is ergonomically shaped and ensures perfect regulation and maximum stability.
- Removable & Adjustable Comfort Head Ring
- Rudy Project has created helmet systems that are adjustable on the nape of the neck. They can be adjusted to 3 positions in the case of Head Ring 3, and to 2 positions in the case of Head Ring 2. These mechanisms allow you to adapt the height of the retention system to your individual morphology and fit the helmet to your head securely.
- Adjustable RSR8 Retention System
- Accidental knocks when cycling can cause sudden movements of your helmet in every direction. Therefore it is essential that your helmet is totally secure to prevent it from detaching from your head and resulting in dangerous knocks. Rudy Project helmets have efficient, easy-to-adjust retention systems which can be adjusted using handy cursors offering you maximum comfort and total safety.
- Interchangeable Custom Padding
- All over the world, individuals of different races have different physical characteristics and personal morphology. Thorough analysis of the various different types of heads and helmet ergonomics has allowed Rudy Project to optimise the caps of its cycling and mountain bike helmets and so we are able to satisfy the fitting requirements of all individuals and ensure top-level comfort and stability.
- Flow Through Air Vents
- Keeping your head cool and dry is essential for maintaining performance at the highest levels. Thanks to the shape and the positioning of the external air openings and the unique air channels inside the cap, our helmets are perfectly ventilated and very comfortable.
- Removable Magnetic Jetstream™
- The Wing57 is equipped with a magnetic removable aerodynamic tail that can be added to the Air Director as an extension to imporove your performance depending on your back and shoulder configuration.
- Removable Optical Shield
- The fully integrated and removable optical shield will ensure maximized protection and enhanced aerodynamics while eliminating annoying glare and eye fatigue. Building on RP Optics™ advanced polycarbonate technology, the Wing57 visor combines cutting-edge coatings and superior optical protection against harmful UV rays.